Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Follow / un-Follow / see Followed

Follow / un-Follow / see Followed

posted on #1
Gastric
I was browsing some tracks and happened upon one that Shi provided vocals on. I decided I wanted to follow Shi but there was no Follow button / feature on the profile page. I couldn't figure out why.

Eventually I realized I had already followed Shi, which is why I'm assuming there was no Follow button. :) I had to dig into my own profile > open About Me > then scroll to the bottom of the page to see who I was following. At least that's the only way I could quickly figure out how to see this.

I would prefer if there if the Follow button persisted on the profile but changed state to indicate I've already followed. And provide me a way to un-Follow.

This isn't anything critical. Maybe something similar to how Facebook handles similar functions.

Click Follow > changes button to Following > click or hover Following to see menu to allow me to Un-Follow
posted on #2
Gastric
Thanks to a clue in the Help page I finally found where the un-Follow currently resides.

Your profile > Settings/Gear icon > Click unfollow link which opens this page: http://www.wikiloops.com/unfollow.php
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
Still, a valid observation. I don't really love to copy things facebook, but as they set a kind of "expected" standard, this one might be worth changing.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Timeless, entertaining, helpful, friendly and always surprising! I like when an idea is growing and is constantly reinvented. All users here are wikiloops and I like that. This is not any site on the web, it is wikiloops!
adu from Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.