Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
My drum track creation method

posted on #1
Keiton

I'm using Logic Pro X. You can create a track called Drummer in it. It will create the rhythm to match the existing track. I will use it if you do not have people who hit the drum. Persona who use Logic Pro X is using this? What do you think about the other person is this feature?

[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-72130.php] Balfo's Superb Luz[/url]

It does not mean that all automatic. It will be completely different things in, such as some of the position and fill-in to cut the region. Rather than put a waveform I think it is better :) At the same, and always replace the sound source to EZdrummer.

I feel sorry for drummer who is in wikiloops.:|
posted on #2
petebass
Hey Kei
thanks for that quick answer.That works really good,I use Reaper, which I think has no similar function. I'l have to look at Logic pro.
thanks Kei
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Keiton
pete

Welcome. But reaper, I guess there are many user. There is a product of Steinberg in the same kind of software with Drummer of Logic Pro X. Reaper is I think because VST corresponding use it. However, a quick best to beat the drum on my own. Here it is called the police and hit a drum :(
posted on #4
rp3drums Supporter
You know you can take any of my drum tracks download them and change the tempo to whatever you
like, chop it up, I don't care. Also if you need something specific let me know and I can record it for you. I will do my best to keep you away from robot drummer that sound like elevator Muzak :) :)
posted on #5
Keiton
Hi Raymond okay:)

i'll do play "...Like this..."
It's Walk this way sound that very tight and smart play:)

But there was a case I can't be doing. If I can't find the drums that I wanna play the machine in myself. I know that there are a lot of excellent drummer here.

--Kei
posted on #6
rp3drums Supporter
Yes, walk this way!...I understand. Now I go listen to it!
posted on #7
TeeGee Supporter
Ray, listen to walk this way with run Dec, and see if it reminds you of something :)
posted on #8
rp3drums Supporter
our whole band is based on that song! :)
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
mpointon Supporter
What Ray said - you're always welcome to take any of my tracks and cut them up to suit you.
posted on #10
Keiton
Here is more numbers of the guitarist than Drummer. To Drumshticks of #72363 I will show respect. He made clear his intention to play in silence. Here that I play a one man band was very often. I will not ask anybody the white pasting or off, their track. You will know that there is are perspn that wants to paste the off the shelf in all tracks to wikiloops? I think more of it's a problem. Sorry hard to read English.
posted on #11
Keiton
Long time ago Buddy Guy said, Hip-hop, heavy metal, rap, classical, jazz, Bring to me anything. I'll listen to anything. I'm fond all of music!!

I agree with him. So, there is no per rules in music. His flexible brain is the secret of him great performance.

If I can't only routine thing I quit music and I'll do the music only with a flexible guys:P
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
Wikiloops, the first place for sharing my ideas in music. Meet fantastic musicians all over the world. I'm learning every day! You will love it!!
frankyguitar - Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.