Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[fixed:Workflow] In limbo after successful band page upload

[fixed:Workflow] In limbo after successful band page upload

posted on #1
cmdr_chill Supporter
Hi Dick

After a successful upload into band space I can't see a direct on-screen method to get back to band space. The second part of the displayed breadcrumb "Home >> Upload a track" isn't clickable and I can't see any other option to _directly_ return. I just be screen-blind of course ;^)
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Again, good point worth improving!

What would work in the meantime would be to:
-> navigate to the freshly posted track by clicking on the huge track ID link on the upload confirmation screen
-> navigate to the band-page that track belongs to by following the breadcrumb (those are the links in the yellowish/orange area for those unfamiliar with the term) that should be offered above that track

Not the most convenient solution,
I'll add the option to the confirmation screen.

Thanks again, always good to hear of such user experience issues, I never get around to using the band pages much myself, so I'm happy about this kind of feedback!
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
*bump*
just added the desired link to the image + a separate link offering to return to the bands page, hope that solves the issue :)
posted on #4
cmdr_chill Supporter
Hi Dick

Much better. Just tested this and all is good. Good job.

Cheers
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops.
MalCo from Ireland

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.