Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Stupid and Funny Stuff

Stupid and Funny Stuff

posted on #1
Fishinmissio
So with all the crap happening in the world these days..I thought I'd try and lighten up things by trying to get some humor posts going. I was sharing a story this morning with another looper. So..last night I was thinking back to when Super Balls first came out. What..maybe 1968? Anybody ever have one? Let me tell you they really bounced. I had to have one. So one day I was goofing out front of mom and dad's place with my new Super Ball. I musta been about 13 or so. Christine (:|) lived across the street from me. Maybe 12 years old. She says to me.."What's that?" "It's a SuperBall" I said. I hand it to her..and she immediately throws the thing down on the pavement as hard as she could. Only problem here is that after it bounced..it was on a direct trajectory for my mom and dad's HUGE picture window. You can figure out the rest.

Perhaps a mundane story to some of you..but it was a pretty big (now funny) event for a good kid like I was..oops am.

Got one?
+2
posted on #2
Ernie440 Supporter
haha Mark... I remember super balls .. they were really hard but man, they bounced high, probably a little dangerous, as you found out. hahaha Your story makes me think of the time I ruined the picture window in front of our house back in the 60's, probably around the same time. I was on the front lawn with my BB gun, throwing the metal dog dish into the air and dinging it with with BB's (I know, real smart) ... unfortunately a BB ricochet'd into the large window and made a neat little hole. My mom and dad were pissed needless to say. The worst part of the whole affair was ordering a new aluminum framed glass by special order. Was a fairly windy day when it arrived, my older brother and I decided to carry it down to the basement door and put it inside. Bad move, the wind caught it and whipped it away from us, breaking the new one ...
+4
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Fishinmissio
I backed my Skiboat into my Mom and Dad's Garage door one evening after I am guessing one Beer:| (too many) I was looking at my dad sitting in his recliner when it hit. The look on his face? Pric:|eless
+2
posted on #4
Fishinmissio
And then there was the time I messed up the driver door on his Fire Chief Car...That was life threatening:W
+2
posted on #5
LeftTheLoops9-18
My brother and I would often play cruel pranks on each other. It didnt matter if the pranks involved bodily injury.

Do you know the game "Operation"?

I cut the battery clip off the game and wired a 110 volt wall plug to the game.

So instead of 9 volt dc it was 110 volt AC current.

I cut a hole in my mothers table cloth , and ran the wall plug under the tablecloth to the wall outlet.

[img]https://img.etsystatic.com/il/c6da90/726928145/il_570xN.726928145_3ei4.jpg[/img]

When my older brother came home, I handed him my sisters metal tweezers and dared him to get the "funny bone".

He was electricuted, there was a loud bang, and all the lights in the house went dark.

[img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-17-2015/15VZdB.gif[/img]

He chased me for a mile.

He beat me to a bloody pulp!

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/What+i+want+to+do+to+little+kids+on+xbox_25dcf1_3128705.gif[/img]
+5
posted on #6
Anon518
The funniest thing i can remember myself doing when i was young, was:
My brother wanted to play darts, the dartboard wasn't hung up on any wall, so, me being me, i decided i would just hold it in front of me, while my brother took aim. I was giggling my head off...in walks Mother and screams "Nooooooo!"

https://giphy.com/gifs/man-dart-FGRGrpcd6BM4M
+4
posted on #7
Fishinmissio
Relativity..That's Hilarious..Stella..I thought you were gonna tell me you took a dart:|
+1
posted on #8
Anon518
Luckily the board got a few of them!

Another stupid thing i did, when I was about 7 and learning to swim...i put the armbands ON MY ANKLES Lol...i don't know for how long I was upside down in that water, but guess what...i never did learn to swim after that 😜 Ha ah ha!!!!
+3
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Fishinmissio
Oops:|
+1
posted on #10
Fishinmissio
So far Relativity gets two medals...One for "Originality"..Two for the funniest. Might be fun hangin with him
+1
posted on #11
BuzzBomber
Ernie440 wrote:... front lawn with my BB gun, throwing the metal dog dish into the air and dinging it with with BB's ...

Ernie, it is no wonder you and i are friends, we apparently shared a childhood!

And this kindo s#it is not even close to the [i]stupidest[/i] thing i have done.
+2
posted on #12
Fishinmissio
Bring it Buzz..Dig deep :|
+1
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
posted on #13
BuzzBomber
Remember your authority figure saying " if everyone jumped off a bridge..."? Stupid stuff includes riding bmx bikes on the roofs of houses, playing flaming tennis ball polo with croquet mallets on bmx bikes, and jumping off an unfinished home in the construction area of out neighborhood - holding a piece of rigid insulation as a wing. [it did not work] And we never told the world of adults what we were doing, ever. My rib cage still has funny lump in it to this day...
+3
posted on #14
kimbo
worked on a lifeboat when I was a student.. we did a burial at sea for one of the local dignitaries... all crew in dress uniform, foggy morning, priest, crew and mourners on foredeck, and two of us left on watch in the wheelhouse. Kenny (the other guy with me) turns to me and whispers "when they toss the ashes overboard, don't shout man overboard!".... unfortunately, as many of you will know, when its foggy, sound really carries a long way.... the entire entourage on deck turned and glared at us as one........pricless :D
+3
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I'm delighted to be able to support WikiLoops. It does so much for so many of us by bringing us all together and encouraging us to play nice and support each other. WikiLoops is how the World could be... thank you!
AnneCozean from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.