Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Veteran Drummer, Writer, and Producer

Veteran Drummer, Writer, and Producer

posted on #1
Keeper
Hi I'm a veteran of online collaboration. Here is a playlist of me and my friends.

[url]http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/swf/40/pro_widget.swf?id=artist_852953[/url]

If you like what you hear you can connect with me at [url]https://www.facebook.com/FJAMSTUDIOS[/url]
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
hey keeper & welcome to wikiloops!!

sad to recon your playlist link dont work for me, but hey, a veteran collaber and drummer is always welcome on wikiloops :)

hope you got some beats to share! cu around,
and have a fun time jamming at wikiloops

greets
Dick
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Keeper
Dick wrote:
hey keeper & welcome to wikiloops!!

sad to recon your playlist link dont work for me, but hey, a veteran collaber and drummer is always welcome on wikiloops :)

hope you got some beats to share! cu around,
and have a fun time jamming at wikiloops

greets
Dick

Thanks Dick. I appreciate you letting me know that player link was not working. I think somehow I got the link to my cache in my browser. So I went and found a proper link to this player, and edited it into my original post. Hope it plays for you now. If it does, then I learned something. I like the site, and the idea! Appreciate the welcome.
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
yup, worx now :)
just checking "funk it up", ya man, I dig that! well, xcept the synth horns, lol
posted on #5
Keeper
Those are real horns.
posted on #6
Dick Supporter
you are kidding me, right?
not?
ooops then! :D
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem Support von:
user profile image
Wikiloops is my practice, my inspiration and, most importantly, lends a friendly ear for all abilities to improve through collaboration. Thank you!
mpointon aus Spain

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.