Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Where to stay in Paris?

Where to stay in Paris?

posted on #1
wjl Supporter
Hi all,

my daughter, wife & me want to spend a week in Paris in about 4 weeks from now. What's the best possible place to stay, cost-wise? Youth hostel? B&B? Any tips on where we should look?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Wolfgang
posted on #2
ROBJOL Supporter
Last time I went to Paris I rented an appartment in Montmartre for 450 euros for one week. This woman rent her personnal appartment (cash money).

If you are interested I can get her phone number.
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
wjl Supporter
Thanks Rob. We just booked something in that area already. Now we know that we'll be going - which is great :) Haven't been there since I was 20 or so myself...

Our daughter wants to see the Louvre, and everything else as well hehe... I guess we won't have much time then :D
posted on #4
Neronick
If you are a member of the german middle class and you know the beauty of France from your "youth" you might notice a economic change now.
In the old days a DM had the value of 3 FF. Then 2 DM changed to 1€ and 6 FF changed to 1€, too.
Now the prices in germany are mostly the same in Euros as the had been in DM. But you'll find the same phenomene in France: a "french" Euro is worth an old Franc after 17 years of economic developement.

By the way: My beloved camping space almost doubled the prices last year because his son has a new economic concept: pay twice for the same spot.
:)
Paris is worth a visit. I had met the girl I married later at l'arc de triomphe.
:)
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because I once didn't have money and really wanted to have a database like this! Now that I do have a little more money, I can help!
Edwardough from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.