Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Musical projects I'm working on

Musical projects I'm working on

posted on #1
barcher
I have several song that I need drums, bass, and lead on

Metal:
I am working on a metal project and I am looking for people to lay down bass, drums and lead over my rhythm, so I can record the vocals.

I am an award winning singer / songwriter mostly known in the country industry I toured the US from 2013 to 2015, and came off the road to take care of my wife but I still write, and I have always loved metal so 8 months ago I started writing lyrics for a 12 song metal project.

Anyone interested in laying down some tracks let me know what your interested in working on and I'll send you the rhythm track, leave a message with instrument and primary genre.
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
Hey Bill and welcome to wikiloops !
Wishing you all the best with your projects ! Though i sort of need to tell you that it's not exactly how the loops is working :)
In order to attract people you have to post some kind of musical track ... say for example guitar/vocals or keyboard/vocals and from this point members might jump in and add to your template if they feel inspired ?
Have fun around :)
+2
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
GrooveEnth
Personally speaking, having people posting here about 'external' projects and looking for collaborators seems like a good thing but I agree that looking at it just in practical terms, you're more likely to get a response if you post some example pieces to give people an idea of what you're up to.... :)
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
They are BANNING music out there. We can spread it!
jstef from Italy

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.