Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Zappa ALERT!!! Full album playlists on official channel!!!

Zappa ALERT!!! Full album playlists on official channel!!!

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
I am a mad radical Frank Zapatista and listen a lot to Frank on youtube. I just noticed that the official Zappa channel has uploaded a ton of full album playlists in the recent few days, so go and have a listen, you never know how long it will stay there.
I was a bit surprised because usually, the Zappa foundation is very controlling, but maybe they had a change of heart.

https://www.youtube.com/user/zappa/playlists

Anyway, go for it! And if you are new to Zappa, how about you start with thee just to get you hooked :D

Zoot Allures Album

[youtube]RfHT-T6R6WY[/youtube]

Over Nite Sensation Album

[youtube]mNJQFbkOjkg[/youtube]
+5
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
Zoot Allures has always been one of my fav albums ! i still play it every now and then ... Torture never stops !! wow :)
+2
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
KMstar
Long time fan, Thanks for the info, now back to tending to these dental floss bushes, lots of tweezing to do [img][/img]
+1
posted on #4
bhunt1
[quote]bhunt1 wrote:
Also a big Zappa fan - Zoot Allures and Apostrophe are two of my fave albums

Oh and Hot Rats - so many great ones from Frank and each so unique in its artistry
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
This site is the best fun you can have with your instrument other than making love or live music. Guaranteed!
TeeGee from Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.