Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Minor CSS bug in Chrome & Edge

Minor CSS bug in Chrome & Edge

posted on #1
eGiL Supporter
The drop downs appear to high up on the menu bar. See screenshot.

Also on higher resolutions the gap between the Shoutbox and Who's online is pretty big, would be nice if the shoutbox would grow with the height.
eGiL attached the following image:

Edited by eGiL on 15 aprile 2019 15:33
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1uS65W1wu9Mj1prjv5fF4o?si=IXPCUEo3RquZybR77U0j6g
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey,
I get the shoutbox-lenght issue at first sight, but what's wrong with the dropdowns?
Looks just as intended to me at first sight... they do start a couple of pixels higher than the navigation bar itself,
so the darn buggers won't auto-close as you move from the icon onto the opened panel, is it that?
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
eGiL Supporter
On my iPad it's pixel perfect aligned with the menu line, so i just assumed it should be that everywhere :) Also that is my personal preference, but no big deal :)

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1uS65W1wu9Mj1prjv5fF4o?si=IXPCUEo3RquZybR77U0j6g
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
...if I ever get to see a pixel-perfect version of wikiloops, then it must be the night before the day of judgement :D
I'll see what can be done without messing up the mouseover behaviour, I believe that was the reason for moving them up.
+1
posted on #5
eGiL Supporter
Oh another thing, SupJax sent me a message with an embedded player in i guess.... now every time i try to open SupJax's chat it just closes the whole message window and takes me back to the main page :O No JS errors or console logging. Now the only way i can respond to SupJax's messages is if i open the mini-chat when SupJax is online. Just thought i'd let you know :)
posted on #6
Dick Supporter
that's odd, I'll better send me such a message and see what it does... might be a frame busting script gone wrong or something. Thanks for the hint.
+1
posted on #7
eGiL Supporter
Update, it did throw an error, but as i get redirected to the main page i didn't catch it :O This time i managed to quickly do a screenshot :P

wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops.
MalCo from Ireland

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.