Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Something strange happened in my timeline

Something strange happened in my timeline

posted on #1
magirtiko
Hi :)

I was listening to friends uploads but for one of those an error happened, this is my screenshot:
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pkzc4akka974gg5/AAASBaJwEd6e_77LAhpASHt4a?dl=1[/img]

Cheers :)
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
I've got to admit...
that was me :P
wikiloops will be upgrading to from 5.6 to php 7.1 come the next server move, and I'm in the process of making sure that'll work... shook the tree a little too heavy there, my bad.
+1
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
magirtiko
Then it's OK, are you ready to move the site again? Is time to go off?
+1
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
Well, to tell you the truth, after these server support guys messed up their hardware crash quite badly, I'm pushing them to move us to an upgraded server to make up for the mess...
hopefully the newer machine shouldn't have any dropouts (seen a few in the past days after the crash..). And once we are getting upgraded, I'm making sure the new server supports things like http/2.
I've talked them to the point of them offering such an upgrade, but that move includes upgrading both php and mysql versions -
and seeing that I've been at it all day and not 100% convinced I've checked everything, I'll probably delay the next move by a few days and make sure I have everything backed up properly before we move again.
I had scheduled the php 7 upgrade for later this year, but after all I've learned today, it shouldn't be impossible to have that set up in a few days to make sure the server guys still remember they owe us some good machine...
The w11 - test domain is already running on php 7.1 by now, looks all good so far.
+1
les jam sessions en ligne wikiloops sont rendues possibles grâce au support amical de:
user profile image
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus de United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.