Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[closed] Ticket - playlist and album stuff

[closed] Ticket - playlist and album stuff

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
Chrome(/win 10)

when playing with a playlist, moving between tracks and playlist tabs, it is not possible to move the tracks forward with the arrows near the wave. I cought it on the screenshot, but maybe not showing an error? Also, the first waveform stays for the whole playlist, but that's an oldie :)
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by Dick on 20 giugno 2019 23:19
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Another bug when editing playlist for an Album, is that you cannot crop the tracks anymore, see screenshot
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on 30 maggio 2019 18:17
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
TeeGee Supporter
Another one: I had a ' in the song name, when I wanted to edit the track names in the album creation, all the text after the "'" was gone... (like in Martin's .....) .
+1
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
fixed the latter two tonight, first is yet to be fixed :/
+1
posted on #5
TeeGee Supporter
I am not sure if this is on purpose or not, but I could not download the album in the "preview" stage - I wanted to check if everything is ok but all I get is an empty zip file called down.zip
posted on #6
TeeGee Supporter
.....also, I published an album around a week ago - still showing as being processed...
posted on #7
Dick Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
I am not sure if this is on purpose or not, but I could not download the album in the "preview" stage - I wanted to check if everything is ok but all I get is an empty zip file called down.zip

that's on purpose, I might either disable the download button in that stage or display a hint on that tho...

I did fix the album-publishing-got-stuck situation this morning, will dive into the mentioned interfaces bugs next...
+1
posted on #8
TeeGee Supporter
....album is published, cool stuff Squirreldaddy :) However I just noticed another strange and wonderful new bug, I think that when listening to the tracks, whenever a track has been cropped for the album, it won't jump to the next one. I figure this is the reason as on some tracks it does jump, so...
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Dick Supporter
i have spent all afternoon fixing the multitude of slightly annoying things you observed and documented here quite well. Please have a thorough review of the functions some time, I believe that's all fixed now :)
+1
posted on #10
TeeGee Supporter
Well, nothing technical here annoys me EVER, even when it is not working, because I know you will fix it once you get the time for it. And I have all the time in the world for you my friend :)

I think it is all good now, tracks play even the cropped ones, all seems fixed. I will have a go at another album soon, but I am pretty sure it is all fixed. And just so you know (again) I think the album function of Wikiloops is just fantastic and unique - what a great idea! How many albums are there now published?? Seems like a LOT!
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again.
petebass from England

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.