Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Album cover PDF

Album cover PDF

posted on #1
DirkL
Hello,

Are album covers supposed to have track names & musicians listed for each track,or just track numbers by default?

My album cover shows track numbers, but no track names or musicians. Is this the default? Is it possible to have the names and musicians listed as the default without manually editing this information?

I will accept it if manually updating the names and musicians is required. I just want to clarify how this supposed to work.

Thank you moderators and admins for all of your hard work keeping Wikiloops amazing!

Love, Dirk
+1
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
From the top of my memory the title has to be edited in the publishing formular ... everything else is generated from the tracks you have in the playlist.
OliVBee attached the following file:
raspberry_charm_album_cover.pdf
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
ivax Supporter
OliVBee wrote:
From the top of my memory the title has to be edited in the publishing formular ... everything else is generated from the tracks you have in the playlist.

We know that the credits are generated automatically when publishing the Album, but it has not worked well for a few months. ..And it still doesn't work, I also opened a thread on this topic antes que DirkL , and I have not received a response
ivax attached the following file:
nuestro_planeta_2021_with_tu_album_cover.pdf
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Hi Wikiloops, dank jullie wel voor deze ongelofelijke leuke site. Je speelt wereldwijd samen met fantastische muzikanten Heel inspirerend.
FMH from Netherlands

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.