Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Drummers and Keyborders are still rare...

Drummers and Keyborders are still rare...

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
no offense to Baer here, but it would be very cool if we could have some more beats in the basement ;-)
Sae is to be said of the ivory & ebony figngerers, so if you by chance know someone who would like to contribute some more, I think we'd all appreciate it!
posted on #2
Dopelope1
I've been on the search for an electric drum kit. I will definitely get some drum samples up once I get one. stay tuned!!!!

Spent some time at the drum section of best buy over the weekend and Let me tell you, I am awful. :( lol

Even if I got a set tomorrow it would be some time before I shared anything. :o Oh well.....
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
harmono
I recently joined, and I saw the lack of keyboards on many jams. I play rock, and try to play prog rock moog solos, and stuff like Jan Hammer, but I might add some organ, or piano sounds if I can play them. I also play guitar. Let me know if you would like some synth pads, or easy keyboards on there, and I'll try to keep it down in the mix unless I'm doing a solo or a melody. I haven't got my rig set up just yet, and my time is a squeeze, but I'm driving my inspiring jams. :-) There's some samples of my electronic music, and other jams, and recordings that I made about 5 years ago when I was playing alot on my myspace page.
[url]http://www.myspace.com/dryiceberg[/url]
posted on #4
Scriptura
... long time ago, that i heard the name "Jan Hammer"
For me too, one of my inspire mentor ;)
posted on #5
ChrisB
Administrator
I know a keys guy, I'm meeting up with him for a beer on Monday so I'll have an ask then. I actually have a piano at home but I don't have any way of recording it, it needs tuning and I'm the worst piano player ever in the history of music :)

There's a couple of drummers I could ask too...
posted on #6
Dick Supporter
oh, I'd love some mic-recorded piano on the loops... but moog sounds good to me too :)
@harmono: feel free to join sessions by sharing remixes, but "naked" keys would be nice too, if you can do em on click (dont need have that click on the recording necessaryly), the drummers are always happy about tracks that are not drums-based :)
posted on #7
RogueDecibel
I'm not a very good keyboard player but love to play with synthesisers and am also soon getting a keyboard so I shall try to add some keyboard
posted on #8
Neronick
This is no joke: I think backgroundsingers are still very rare on wikiloops, too (2/2014). I cannot find one choir who uploads songs! But there must be 10.000 choirs outside in the real world, full with good voices, but without instruments. And there is a general lack of females who participate.

Best wishes!
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
BigDaddyCee
I play keys.....
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick
Stef from Italy

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.