Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Compilation

Compilation

posted on #1
Guiwee
Why doesn't the site make some compilations ?
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
lol, I guess "the site" = me :)

If CDs is what you think of when saying "compilations", there has been some discussion about that in the feedback and suggestions board where all the pros and cons have been pointed out.
One day down the road there might be something alike to what you have in mind, but there is many things to do before I can launch a project like selling compilation CDs.
I have produced CDs, and I know how much work it is, and as long as one cannot be sure to sell a hundred copies at a decent price, its a financial desaster. With the many styles active on wikiloops, one could easily make a Rock, Blues, Funk and Reggae compilation, but like I said, thats somewhere in the future.
I'm working on it. Please be patient :)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Guiwee
I didn't really think of CDs but just things like rock blues funk paylists on a visitor site.(playlists to dowload) maybe :)
posted on #4
nilton
Actually you can make play-lists.. and even publish them in the radio section. Then remains the question who is going to make the picks..
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I just love this place..... ;)
woXey

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.