Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
*Urgent* Download button broken

*Urgent* Download button broken

posted on #1
Tenche
Administrator
Firefox and Chrome Consoles both report:

Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on dialog prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'open' jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4

Attached is a screenshot.
posted on #2
Tenche
Administrator
Looks like it's the entire bar down there that doesn't work. Playlist button, etc.
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
hey tench, what domain is that one on? mobile? radio? profile?
cant confirm it so far...

have a look at the coming up version at the .dev. domain once your down and about if you like :)
posted on #4
Tenche
Administrator
Hey hey, it's on http://www.wikiloops.com/

I tried dev. and it works just fine. *shrug*
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
I have a gut feeling theres something messed up aboutthe comped jQuery file... have you tried a cache clean-move? To be honest, I'm not bugfixing the current version any longer, since we will see the next version go live within a week from today. I'll update the dev in a few minutes, adding the new approach at mobile support and a long list of other things I finally got in shape.
Sorry if this is an inconvenient reply for the moment, its all I have to offer at this time :)
posted on #6
Tenche
Administrator
Dick wrote:
I have a gut feeling theres something messed up aboutthe comped jQuery file... have you tried a cache clean-move? To be honest, I'm not bugfixing the current version any longer, since we will see the next version go live within a week from today. I'll update the dev in a few minutes, adding the new approach at mobile support and a long list of other things I finally got in shape.
Sorry if this is an inconvenient reply for the moment, its all I have to offer at this time :)

Yep, cache didn't change anything.

I'll be patient then and wait for the next release. I can grab the downloads from the user's actual profile page and the player/toolbar there.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops, the first place for sharing my ideas in music. Meet fantastic musicians all over the world. I'm learning every day! You will love it!!
frankyguitar from Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.