Single

posted on #1
Babbazitt Supporter
I did a cover of "While my guitar gently weeps" one-take but broken down to 3 parts and brought it out as a single - I don't think I'll sell any but maybe that would make it a future collectors item?? I did one of my youtube thingys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9cyEPSTlo
and there's a buy link embedded in there or here https://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/while-my-guitar-gently-weeps.../id901979260?i=901979270
Feel free to buy haha.
posted on #2
adu Supporter
nice video and pics too. Cool guitar as well. Babba you nailed it! :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
glennp
Ian,Very well done!

Your playing was fantastic. I was sorry to hear that a few picks were sacrificed, but hey, what are you gonna do. The photos were very cool. I loved the one where you were next to Jimmi and Robert Johnson, House and Sheldon. I am starting to see who you are a little better now... Nice work!
posted on #4
Neronick
Babba,
you are a kind of genious. Says Neronick. You only need the right songs to play.

I listened to your great video with tears in my eyes and I am very proud you ever played with me. Thank you so much!

Nick
posted on #5
jstef
Just thank you Ian :)
posted on #6
Mrtwarr
Nice man! You put yourself out there so I bought your mp3 off iTunes. The end was awesome, thanks for sharing!
Kyle
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
the best thing to happen for musicians since electricity was invented
FrankMil from Australia

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.