Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Playlist notes

playlist notes

posted on #1
Laruno
Hi everyone,

I really like to listen new jams and also try to find more homeworks for myself (the tracks that I decided to play drums with) on mobile while I am working, while driving, while eating =) hehehe =) Yes, I am one of them who uses mobile very often ;)

Ok, the problem is; while I am listening tracks, there are many things comes to my mind, grooves, patterns, etc. Than I decided to work on that track and add it into my playlist. Than What? I generally cant remember those grooves, patterns, cant remember what I think, what I feel, what I dream about the tracks at the first time listening =(

So please, it would be great if we have a chance to take little notes just before adding tracks to our playlists =)

Best Regards,
Laruno
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
hey Laruno,

thats a good idea :) I have found myself writing spontaneous lyriycs ideas into the comment section, just to make sure they wont slip my memory... being able to write a kind of "private note" would indeed be nice - the only problem I see is where to display that on the (already very full) interface. I will keep thinking about this and maybe I'll find a good solution sometime.

I still have a pretty long worklist ahead before adding new features, but keep them ideas coming anytime.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the sense of community, the pro attitude, and the spawning of ideas, that WORLDWIDE music collaboration brings. Help Wikiloops be here forever.
MasterK from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.