Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Ausi Wikiloopers

Ausi Wikiloopers

posted on #1
onewholeft
I am interested in meeting other Australians on Wikiloops can you please put your names here so i can add your profiles ?:)
posted on #2
Wade Supporter
Do I qualify?
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
I certainly don't qualify...

but [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/advloopsearch.php?memberfocus=1&title=nope&ins2=&country=au&sort=1]these people[/url] do ;)
I added the option to search members by country a while ago, guess it's a bit hard to spot ;)

Side-though: Still have to keep myself from displaying the aussie members upside down...
posted on #4
mikekrupke
hello ,
I am a person from the mallee , I got robbed a month ago and lost all my masters...so I am starting again....I mix , write , vocal act etc....always looking for people to work with....I am quick and am already albums in to new stock pile....but I can always use more...so if you want to do something
I am free to do so...I have been compared like pink Floyd and frank zappa'slove child of hunter S Thompson and William s burroughs...so I do weird but good weird , all genres...I would love to do live but no spots up here...

derek
http://img.wikiloopsmediaug.netdna-cdn.com/smiley/shock.gif
posted on #5
onewholeft
Hi mate Keith here sorry just saw this ! Give me a call and we can have a chat 0499990009
posted on #6
onewholeft
Hi mate Keith here sorry just saw this ! Give me a call and we can have a chat 0499990009
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)
Basster from Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.