Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Double notice?

Double notice?

posted on #1
Old_Mojo
Hey, Dick. I get double notices on my profile page when someone posts a remix of a session.
posted on #2
Scriptura
Yes, me too. I use IE 8.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
hehe, true. Tats got to be notifications on sessions in which you palyed two instruments, system just notifies every musician right now...
I'll see how to fix it, tanks for reportin - some things I notice, but then forget to get em done, sorry.

I'm thinking of a way to summarize the wall posts, saying
"Dick, Mojo and Scriptura left comments on Session 1234 and gave two thumbs", but the logic behind is much more complicated than one might think... I'm glad the wall feature is used so much, wasn't this sure when introducing it.
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
OK, hope the bug is fixed :)
changed the profile view a bit: now you get the info displayed first when visiting someone elses profile and your wall when looking at your own - seems to make sense to me. Added some user activity stats too, feedback welcome as always.
posted on #5
Old_Mojo
Understood. I didn't think about the double-track aspect.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A friendly and welcoming place, it gives me the chance to be creative and have so much fun with an amazingly talented community. Thanks!
Shi

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.