Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello people. This is me. Saying hello.

Hello people. This is me. Saying hello.

posted on #1
RKane
Yo there folks.

I'm Richard Kane, long-time metal vocalist and guy who doesn't know how to do introductions. I find myself in a position to pursue something I've wanted for a long time, to focus on clean vocals, and that's how I happened here.

I've not been here long but I gotta say, this place is a revelation. I'm not entirely sure how things work yet but the music available is incredible and I've already sung away over a bunch of tunes just to practice (Bird Fat Groove, legend.)

Sooooo... yeah. Like I said, I'm not too sure how things work yet. I'm basically just looking to put some (hopefully) solid vocals over a whole range of tracks. I'm not a fan of genres, just a fan of music. S'all about what sounds good, and I wanna push myself to cover whatever style I can. I've read a bit on the whole remix thang, still not sure how to contact artists involved in the tracks so we can discuss things but... well, yeah, this isn't the FAQ thread.

Alas, that's it. Cheers if you read all this drivel. Next time I'll make sure I know what I'm talking about.

Peace!

-RKane
posted on #2
adu Supporter
Hey Kane, interesting Introducing of yours. Welcome and i hope we hear a lot of your voice. Have fun. :) (sorry for my bad english ;) )
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
OliVBee Supporter
Welcome onboard !! enjoy the ride ;)
posted on #4
Uloisius
Welcome to wikiloops ;o)
posted on #5
Kermit
Yes, welcome to the loops :)
posted on #6
Shi Supporter
nice to have you with us RKane, welcome :)
posted on #7
Sophie
Welcome !! Enjoy ! :)
posted on #8
Rickplayer
Glad to have you along on the wikiloops enjoy your jamming
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Keiton
Welcome! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because I once didn't have money and really wanted to have a database like this! Now that I do have a little more money, I can help!
Edwardough from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.