Trip to Urft

posted on #1
ROBJOL Supporter
I had a real problem bringing a guitar to URFT. Friends told me that aerial companies are rough with musical instruments in the luggage compartment and that I would not be able to bring my guitar in the passenger section.

I found and bought a travel guitar I will be able to bring with me in the passenger section.

Will it be possible in Urft to have acces to an acoustic guitar ampli?

Here is the guitar I bought, a left handed one (I will have it next week).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uLyiGysIBM
posted on #2
Neronick
Seeing you could be a good reason to bring you my fantastic AER-Amp :-). Sorry to say, that I have not yet decided if I will be able to meet the event.

Using this post to say that I will be very little online in the next months, too. Thanks to all until now and good luck!
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
ROBJOL Supporter
Well Neronick it would be a shame not to meet you in Urft in september. Make an effort.
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
We will most likely have an AER amp available in Urft, no need to bring any amp, Rob :)
posted on #5
mpointon Supporter
Hi Robjol. The EU have recently voted in laws regarding treatment of passengers with musical instruments and being able to take them in the cabin. A quick search suggests the FAA have done something similar too although I don't know if the FAA and Canada share any laws and rules on such matters. It might be worth checking the rules and regulations, as well as that of your chosen airline before worrying about whether you can take a guitar in the cabin.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless
Neddings from Netherlands

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.