Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Number the musicians in the jam

Number the musicians in the jam

posted on #1
Dopelope1
For example, maybe on the bottom left of the Avatar picture or Bottom right of the info screen next to the avatar picture.This will tell musicians the order the players came in. Its easy for us because we know the layout but I can see how a newbie would get frustrated when they want to kick someone out. I hope I'm being clear on this. Not a huge thing, but a subtle touch that could add some transparency to the jam-page.

Cheers

P.s. FIRE AH BEND!
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
i guess you are thinking of something explaining the system like this:
http://www.wikiloops.com/faq/en/faq60.php
?

I'll take a look if theres a way to link to that faq-artcle smartly, dont really want to have them numbers visible, that would be kind of irritationg, theres too much info on there already for newbees...

I've thought about having darker spaceholders with a number where there is no musician (like on position 2, if theres one musician active), but for logged-out visitors, theese spaces are filled with helpful hints... I'm affraid, that'll have to do...
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.