Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hellooo!!

Hellooo!!

posted on #1
barrtrek
Hello Wikiloops! I found you guys while searching for backing tracks. It's because of this site I bought a new Tascam 2x2 specifically to upload. I've uploaded a couple tracks so a few people have already taken a listen. I played when I was younger but took a lot of time away from playing while in the real world. I've spent the last few years catching up to where I was when I left off. I can play rhythm fairly well but haven't done much lead. Hoping to get better and maybe share a bit.

Right now I have a Epiphone Les Paul, Fender acoustic/electric and a Fender G-Dec 30. I've had Marshall Amps and recently sold a Line 6 modeling amp.

I bought my first album in '74, Aerosmith's debut. My second album was Led Zeppelin 4. 70s and 80s classic rock is my main interest (Aerosmith, Zeppelin, VH, Hagar). Other bands I've liked are late Creed (mainly due to Tremonti), Foo Fighters, Rival Sons, Candlebox, and a local band Red Sun Rising.

Hope you guys like what I contribute to the site. Later.
posted on #2
Sophie
Welcome !
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Jeebsie
Welcome:)
posted on #4
Shi Supporter
nice to have you with us barrtrek :)
posted on #5
Babbazitt Supporter
welcome!!! have fun!!~
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Imagine that you can jam with hundreds of musicians around the World from the comfort of your home. I never did until I found Wikiloops.
rp3drums from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.