Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hi from Southern Spain

Hi from Southern Spain

posted on #1
Scrumpyjoe
Hi All,

Though I would introduce myself having found Wikiloops at Christmas - What a present! Haven't done much yet as I have been crawling over the site listening to some great music and getting stuff together to jam with you guys. I have been playing acoustic guitar for 50 years but seem to have been trapped in the folky/Irish style for a lifetime and since I have now retired I have spent the last year practicing new styles and learning theory for my sins. I hoped to be able to teach myself to play with anyone in any style - I like a challenge! Never though that I would get the opportunity to play with so many talented people from all over the World and am looking forward to uploading my first template or jam.

Good Luck to All

Steve
posted on #2
jmrukkers
Administrator
Welcome, and enjoy the 'loops!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Tofzegrit Supporter
Welcome Steve, you are in the right place for sharing, learning, playing and having fun.
posted on #4
pkliesch
Welcome Steve! Indeed we are waiting for your tracks! :)
posted on #5
titi
You are thus in the good address! Welcome and have fun :)
posted on #6
ivax Supporter
Hello and welcome friend, here are in the right place, I hope you have fun, we hope your tracks, greetings from Xavi, from the southeast of Spain
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.