Total newbie
Page 2 of 2: 12
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 set 2025
Hiya folks….
Progress …
I downloaded a cracking track… opened it in BandLab… I added my backing track and saved it… I saved it to my files… and then tried to upload it but it appears that the file isn’t recognised…
Messing about with BandLab I hit the Publish button, thinking that would change the file type.. but no, so I guess it’s back to the drawing board :-(
Progress …
I downloaded a cracking track… opened it in BandLab… I added my backing track and saved it… I saved it to my files… and then tried to upload it but it appears that the file isn’t recognised…
Messing about with BandLab I hit the Publish button, thinking that would change the file type.. but no, so I guess it’s back to the drawing board :-(
SUPPORTER
Posts: 116
Joined: 23 ago 2021
I added a list of steps earlier that I no longer see here. BL works for what you want to do.
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 set 2025
It’s a Shure 520dx, cabled, going through a Valeton Indy pedal into a 15w amp. It’s a good mic etc used by a pretty bad player.. lol
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 set 2025
Bradford wrote:
I added a list of steps earlier that I no longer see here. BL works for what you want to do.
I added a list of steps earlier that I no longer see here. BL works for what you want to do.
Yeah I looked for your previous and couldn’t see it. BandLab exports as a w4a file.
I’m going to try another option.
GarageBand won’t import the file I downloaded from here. In fact it’s not even seeing it in my doc folder where it’s stored. Grrr
SUPPORTER
Posts: 116
Joined: 23 ago 2021
Saving a template on iOS is a multi step process.
Page 2 of 2: 12
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
Hi Wikiloops, dank jullie wel voor deze ongelofelijke leuke site. Je speelt wereldwijd samen met fantastische muzikanten Heel inspirerend.
FMH