Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Pics from the 70's or High School Years

Pics from the 70's or High School Years

posted on #21
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 146
Joined: 26.07.12
I love the look of the fender mustang. Nice picture Frankie
:o
posted on #22
User Avatar Member
Posts: 106
Joined: 28.11.13
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)
posted on #23
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 95
Joined: 16.07.15
Fishinmissio wrote:
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)


Well isn't that something. My daddy was the Police Chief. Probably had something to do with it:)
posted on #24
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 6
Joined: 02.08.17
karma, my first rock band, back in 1987.
Basically we made hard rock of the decade. (Kiss, Dokken, etc)
fblack attached the following image:



Edited by fblack on Maggio 22 2019 18:57
posted on #25
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 60
Joined: 22.03.14
LittleWing wrote:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lg2ZSZe.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/imKTmxe.png[/img]

I always get asked about the bass. 1980 BC RICH "EAGLE".
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8sG4w8l.png[/img]


Hey Littlewing love that BC Rich Eagle bass :)
posted on #26
User Avatar Member
Posts: 106
Joined: 28.11.13
FrankieJ wrote:
Fishinmissio wrote:
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)


Well isn't that something. My daddy was the Police Chief. Probably had something to do with it:)


Well..the State Police guys used to hang out at the Fire Station. I got stopped once when I was about 18 for a "Speed Contest" (With a short case of Bud on my center console...) Policeman told me he didn't think my dad would appreciate the fact I was racing people..(My dad sure loved driving that Pinto tho...)
posted on #27
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 95
Joined: 16.07.15
Fishinmissio wrote:
FrankieJ wrote:
Fishinmissio wrote:
Ha..My daddy was the Fire Chief, but I never got invited to play at the station.:|B)


Well isn't that something. My daddy was the Police Chief. Probably had something to do with it:)


Well..the State Police guys used to hang out at the Fire Station. I got stopped once when I was about 18 for a "Speed Contest" (With a short case of Bud on my center console...) Policeman told me he didn't think my dad would appreciate the fact I was racing people..(My dad sure loved driving that Pinto tho...)


That's funny. I had similar encounters.
I bet he did like driving that Pinto with a 351ci in it. I would :)
posted on #28
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 139
Joined: 14.12.14
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!
Tofzegrit attached the following image:



Edited by Tofzegrit on Maggio 27 2019 08:22
posted on #29
User Avatar
Administrator
Posts: 895
Joined: 27.09.14
I thought this was about pictures with musical instruments or bands, not police mugshots :D :D :D

Tofzegrit wrote:
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!

Edited by TeeGee on Maggio 27 2019 08:48
posted on #30
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 139
Joined: 14.12.14
TeeGee wrote:
I thought this was about pictures with musical instruments or bands, not police mugshots :D :D :D

Tofzegrit wrote:
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!



I start playing last month I had not band or instrument in 1984 :)
posted on #31
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 139
Joined: 14.12.14
Here is one with gtr, not HighSchool period but 28 years ago ... Baaam
Guitar is a Godin sold 6 months ago
Tofzegrit attached the following image:


posted on #32
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 95
Joined: 16.07.15
Tofzegrit wrote:
Here is one with gtr, not HighSchool period but 28 years ago ... Baaam
Guitar is a Godin sold 6 months ago


I like those boots. Nice guitar too :W
posted on #33
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 29
Joined: 09.06.14
Late 80's pic?
Edited by Acousticeg on Giugno 09 2019 21:59
Acousticeg
posted on #34
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 35
Joined: 19.09.18
Tofzegrit wrote:
[img]https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BNrBL5grqkW_23rEYTtO3Gag[/img]

Maybe 1984 (18 yo) JUMP!!!


What did they arrest you for?
posted on #35
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 57
Joined: 26.02.14
Nice pics here, cool idea, let's feel young again !
Here's my contrib

1977
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/19/24/cspi.jpg[/img]

1987
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/19/24/e6dy.jpg[/img]
Edited by marmotte on Giugno 12 2019 19:37
The more you learn, the less you know !
posted on #36
User Avatar Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 25.02.17
cool:W
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Chuck Stew from Germany

"I´m not a very good guitarist but this site is awesome. Will keep on supporting :-) Greetings from Germany :-)"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .