posted on #242
frankyguitar
Cool Video Mickey :W
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #243
Mickey Supporter
[youtube]8JOjBzqp1GU[/youtube]
+1
posted on #244
rootshell Supporter
first time putting a video together, was fun :) music from track #223602
[youtube]cb5h9SXgHhw[/youtube]
+5
posted on #245
Tofzegrit Supporter
rootshell wrote:
first time putting a video together, was fun :) music from track #223602
[youtube]cb5h9SXgHhw[/youtube]

Good job in the footage choice, synchronization is impressive, many “players » involved… Wikiloops smell 😎
+4
posted on #246
Riffraff Supporter
This is from a recent jam I did with YoWild, timp & JoeOnBass. I included a Sci-fi themed intro I made with some effects plugins and a cigarette lighter with my guitar adds to track #224037 Fall of Mankind. That provided the motivation to put together a video for it. I fought with the editing software for 90 minutes which is typical for me with new software. :D I've been wanting to do this so I can use drone footage and other stuff my wife and I shoot from our area with music. Since this was my first attempt and it required footage I clearly wouldn't be able to shoot locally I used bits from existing movie montage clips I found on youtube to piece a story together and test the new software out. There are some things I would have changed if I had time but but this is a fun action packed video.

Enjoy.

[youtube]sB9Yyw05njk[/youtube]
+5
posted on #247
Mnas09
[youtube]gOWuypqHMCg[/youtube]
+5
posted on #248
Riffraff Supporter
New video created for a recent web jam with Ernie & Certified-Nut, #225405
I named the video "Natural Selection" because it's full of people doing dangerous, stupid things. Some pay a price for being morons. The last part is scenes from a young guy that does breath taking stunts on top of tall buildings, some skyscrapers. If you watch that on a big screen and are uneasy with heights you will be white knuckle gripping the armrests on your chair. lol! :W

[youtube]QRD0zT3OdkM[/youtube]
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #249
Ernie440 Supporter
Riffraff wrote:
New video created for a recent web jam with Ernie & Certified-Nut, #225405
I maned the video "Natural Selection" because it's full of people doing crazy stuff.

[youtube]QRD0zT3OdkM[/youtube]

haha great video Ron!! Couldn't stop watching .. hard for me to watch the crazy things people do at altitude though, not a fan of heights!! :O
+1
posted on #250
Riffraff Supporter
Me either. Watching that through my wide screen made me grip the arms on my chair tighter. :D I wanted to keep the "Touched in the Head" theme for the video. They sure are! Hahaha
+1
posted on #251
Ernie440 Supporter
Riffraff wrote:
Me either. Watching that through my wide screen made me grip the arms on my chair tighter. :D I wanted to keep the "Touched in the Head" theme for the video. They sure are! Hahaha

Funny thing is (sort of) I don't like heights but I like to get high! :O What's up with dude and the bear trap?? haha ... He's not as tough as he thought he was ... man o' man ... could have called this The Darwin Awards too .. glad you kept the theme going!! :D:W:W
+1
posted on #252
Riffraff Supporter
Ditto :D Did you see the spikes in that bear trap? Hahaha! That guy was really lucky his wrist turned. It could have been a hell of a lot worse. I think most of the pain he felt was from how tight it snapped. The springs are really strong in a trap that size. What an idiot. :D Did you see the woman tightening the nozzle on her gas can with a lit cigarette in her hand? Darwin Awards indeed.
+1
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
posted on #253
Ernie440 Supporter
Mnas09 wrote:
[youtube]gOWuypqHMCg[/youtube]

Whacked out imagery for this tune my friend .. I like it!! :O:W:W
posted on #254
Riffraff Supporter
Fun jam yesterday with ARNO, JDF, Peter & Ernie on track #226432. Simple picture video on this one that matches Arno's dark moody keys and JDF's lyrics of a sad & difficult life. Cool tune. :W

[youtube]BfS-6nlieKY[/youtube]
+2
posted on #255
Riffraff Supporter
I made this to go with my recent jam " Let's not meet again" on track #226914 with 1000TN & Tullicbr.

Be careful out there people. The crazies aren't always easy to spot.

[youtube]GmyvV3HF4vI[/youtube]
+3
posted on #256
Ernie440 Supporter
Riffraff wrote:
I made this to go with my recent jam " Let's not meet again" on track #226914 with 1000TN & Tullicbr.

Be careful out there people. The crazies aren't always easy to spot.

[youtube]GmyvV3HF4vI[/youtube]

Great tune and bunch of fun gals!! :O:W:D
+2
posted on #257
Riffraff Supporter
Ernie440 Wrote:

Only fun if you use a fake name and bail right after the first hookup. :D
+2
posted on #258
Ernie440 Supporter
Riffraff wrote:
Ernie440 Wrote:

Only fun if you use a fake name and bail right after the first hookup. :D

yeah and live on a different continent .. LOL
+2
Electric Guitar
159 €
posted on #259
Mickey Supporter
[youtube]_YCUKlqRP8Q[/youtube]
posted on #260
BooDoggie Supporter
If any of these videos were not on YouTube I might watch them. I will not give ScrewTube the satisfaction of a click...
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
It is amazing having friends from around the planet to work on music with. The most fun a muscian can have on the internet.
KMstar from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.