Inside My Studio!

posted on #51
Administrator
dontcha envy harp and flute players ?? :D
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #52
User Avatar Supporter
My guitar/Amp wall and Basically my studio! ;) so that I have what I need Tone wise 2 create my Stuff......Its important 2 create that special space! ;).... I'm planning on adding The Mackie DL32r Ta' my studio....it means my m8's can turn up with their iPad/iPhone un have independent control on their mix. Then take it home un master it later ect....I think soundcraft have a similar thing going The Ui16 ( this is compatible with smartphone windows)...this has built in effects. Its all on YouTube:)
incivanpico attached the following image:

Edited by incivanpico on Dicembre 14 2015 20:55
posted on #53
Administrator
Man that looks great, love the Marshall wall too!!
posted on #54
User Avatar Supporter
In the Rack is
TG_Strat wrote:
Man that looks great, love the Marshall wall too!!

Oh! there is more TG!.( I have an Acoustic Section! not shown)
But they ain't Toy's as some may think! (Bricks got put down 4 this place & som in sub zero temps;))....Guitarists and Songwriters need a place where it all Happens.(mainly lyrics!...I need vibez ect..;)) I plan 2 build a studio that is functional not just " Look @ all those F*^King Guitars Man!":D
Its not about £$'s...its about Music!. And yeah!( I need some Bass Guitars!...I just gave away a Musicman!...Crazy!!!)....you come 2 my place un you have wat ya need!..Tune up un BoooOm :D..i'm gonna get a drum kit( not 4 me but 4 studio use) Then wat a great place ta Hang Out!....Eat& Drink good stuff food wise ect..!:).... und cut some tracks/Jam a bit:)...(take yer recording Home!...un have access via online password 2 Master your work!):):)
.......(picture shows a few more guitars..Charvel Charvette, Jackson V & a Les Paul Lone Star! Ovation semi acoustic & a Shine Hollow Body wid BiGs( needs a Upgrade Pickup wise, I wanna add Gretch style pickups...I never liked the fact you couldn't access the higher fret on a Gretch(my m8 had one)....so I bought this instead hehe!;))....In The RAck is a Tele 72 Reissue un a Tele HotRod...more Strat's wid dif pickups! some scalloped ( can't ever have enough Strat's) un my own tribute EVH Frankinstrat wid a single Seymour Duncan JB custom/push pull Floyd Rose 24 fret und reverse Banana Headstock!:).....totally beaten up!!:D ( I rescued a Strat body 4 this project $10 und filled the cavities....routed the Floyd!).. Also I got a Strat and I added Levinson Blade Pickups saw them once on ebay! & heard many players swap out their pickups 4 these Hotter sounding alternatives!....... they are very different as 2 normal Single coils...much more punch/sustain... I'm 4 ever thinking about different set-ups und buying bits.....But I always seem ta'come back 2 my Tele! weird eh? :D
Its a Passion!;) or i'm totally nutz:D
incivanpico attached the following image:

Edited by incivanpico on Dicembre 16 2015 07:52
posted on #55
Administrator
I am speechless *silent scream* :o:o that looks like Aladins guitar cave...!!!
posted on #56
User Avatar Supporter
TG_Strat wrote:
I am speechless *silent scream* :o:o that looks like Aladins guitar cave...!!!

But did ya notice the 12" Marshall Town Brick Trowel (leather handle)stuck in the wall? :D
posted on #57
Administrator
Yes I did :D I bet you can play a wicket tune with that :)
posted on #58
User Avatar Member
I'm not quite sure if I want to upload a pic of my jam cave, it's piled full of tools, guitars, amps and other assorted junk, maybe one day if I clean it up I'll post a pic ... OK here it is [img][url=http://postimage.org/image/eg3jxvwm1/][img]http://s20.postimage.org/eg3jxvwm1/IMG_0518_1.jpg[/img][/url][/img]
... and that's not even all my stuff, my space is tiny and I couldn't back up enough to get EVERYTHING in, still missing in this pic is my Jackson guitar and my Ibenez bass
Edited by Rockzilla on Febbraio 08 2016 18:35
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8f/d6/cb/8fd6cb9fc8ca4c634528feb4c3f9a5f0.gif[/img]
posted on #59
User Avatar Supporter
My Home Groove Factory...[img]http://www.wikiloops.com/images/avatars/wl-insava-66151446909170.jpg[/img]
:)
posted on #60
It's still a work in progress. I need to get some monitors, and a few other things. I also don't care for bright lighting when I'm playing, so I strung some Christmas lights at the top of the room for a bit of ambiance.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/Bassopottomous/My%20Spector/IMG_0174_zps0fds85gr.jpg[/img]
Edited by Sith Lord on Febbraio 27 2016 03:19
"If that's a groove, the Grand Canyon's a ditch." - Geoffrey to Uncle Phil on the "Fresh Prince of Bell Aire.
posted on #61
User Avatar Member
Damned man - you guys have awesome studios!!
I am sitting here with my notebook on my knees and hit the strings of my bass - that`s all...:|
Tha bass has to be a lil louder...!
posted on #62
User Avatar Member
Basster wrote:
I am sitting here with my notebook on my knees and hit the strings of my bass - that`s all...:|

Haha! that's totally me!

Minimalistic Metal for lyyyyyfe baster!
posted on #63
User Avatar Supporter
'Studio' has new drum kit in it now :)
mpointon attached the following image:

posted on #64
User Avatar Supporter
mpointon wrote:'Studio' has new drum kit in it now :)

You got to do something about your GAS
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #65
Basster wrote:

You put out better quality recordings that some that have "awesome" studios. So I wouldn't complain. lol
"If that's a groove, the Grand Canyon's a ditch." - Geoffrey to Uncle Phil on the "Fresh Prince of Bell Aire.
posted on #66
Administrator
this is my spot :)
OliVBee attached the following image:

clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #67
User Avatar Supporter
This is really cool to see where everyone jams. I feel like I know you all so well now ;)

This is my little man-cave. I share it with a roll away bed and a cat box (not pictured) :P

Raymond
rp3drums attached the following image:

rp3 (Raymond)
posted on #68
Here it is, I have the computer hooked up to the TV in my living room with the Zoom B3 bass interface there on the little table next to my Meteor MIC by Samson ($60 at Guitar Center) which I use for my rare voice acting tracks. I always just grab the bass and stand right there in front of where the bass sits now. Then I sit on the end of the ottoman here with the wireless keyboard and do the paperwork before uploading. Also in the pic next to the keyboard are my Sony headphones which I always use while playing. Nobody near me hears a thing.

Thank you Wikiloops, I love you. I spend ALL of my free time here and I owe Richard and all of you a ton of gratitude for all the kindness and support.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IAUp9Mu.jpg[/img]
Edited by Girard on Maggio 14 2016 09:54
posted on #69
rp3drums wrote:
This is really cool to see where everyone jams. I feel like I know you all so well now ;)

This is my little man-cave. I share it with a roll away bed and a cat box (not pictured) :P

Raymond

Nice Ray! That's where the Ghost jam started, and so many others!
posted on #70
User Avatar Supporter
My setup, still evolving , once I get my other video card I'll have 4 dedicated monitors for my DAW and MIDI peripherals.
MM3 attached the following image:

wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rmhacc from Hungary

"Because there is very nice music made and to use for someone like me who wants to learn to play harmonica, and perhaps later with another can give to them to play and its own color here, and that a Belgian who inhabited in Hungary! like é."

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .