Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Inside My Studio!

Inside My Studio!

posted on #61
Basster
Damned man - you guys have awesome studios!!
I am sitting here with my notebook on my knees and hit the strings of my bass - that`s all...:|
+1
posted on #62
Pedersen
Basster wrote:
I am sitting here with my notebook on my knees and hit the strings of my bass - that`s all...:|

Haha! that's totally me!

Minimalistic Metal for lyyyyyfe baster!
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #63
mpointon Supporter
'Studio' has new drum kit in it now :)
mpointon attached the following image:

+1
posted on #64
nilton
mpointon wrote:'Studio' has new drum kit in it now :)

You got to do something about your GAS
posted on #65
Sith Lord
Basster wrote:

You put out better quality recordings that some that have "awesome" studios. So I wouldn't complain. lol
posted on #66
OliVBee Supporter
this is my spot :)
OliVBee attached the following image:

clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
+4
posted on #67
rp3drums Supporter
This is really cool to see where everyone jams. I feel like I know you all so well now ;)

This is my little man-cave. I share it with a roll away bed and a cat box (not pictured) :P

Raymond
rp3drums attached the following image:

rp3 (Raymond)
+2
posted on #68
Girard
Here it is, I have the computer hooked up to the TV in my living room with the Zoom B3 bass interface there on the little table next to my Meteor MIC by Samson ($60 at Guitar Center) which I use for my rare voice acting tracks. I always just grab the bass and stand right there in front of where the bass sits now. Then I sit on the end of the ottoman here with the wireless keyboard and do the paperwork before uploading. Also in the pic next to the keyboard are my Sony headphones which I always use while playing. Nobody near me hears a thing.

Thank you Wikiloops, I love you. I spend ALL of my free time here and I owe Richard and all of you a ton of gratitude for all the kindness and support.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IAUp9Mu.jpg[/img]
+1
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #69
Girard
rp3drums wrote:
This is really cool to see where everyone jams. I feel like I know you all so well now ;)

This is my little man-cave. I share it with a roll away bed and a cat box (not pictured) :P

Raymond

Nice Ray! That's where the Ghost jam started, and so many others!
posted on #70
MM3 Supporter
My setup, still evolving , once I get my other video card I'll have 4 dedicated monitors for my DAW and MIDI peripherals.
MM3 attached the following image:

+1
posted on #71
Girard
OliVBee wrote:
dontcha envy harp and flute players ?? :D

LOL Yeah, and the harp/flute players really envy the singers who just show up with nothing except their voice lol
posted on #72
mpointon Supporter
My drums in my new house. Neighbours not so chuffed but I love it. Wonderful place to record. Next job is to move the recording gear over.
mpointon attached the following image:

+1
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
posted on #73
TeeGee Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
I love those pictures of your recording studios. Fantastic equipment!!
My setup is nowhere near as cool as all of your stuff. But on the plus side, it only takes two minutes to set up and remove, and when I fancy a snooze I can just lay back and snore a while on my beloved sofa :D :D . Plus I got the fireplace near by, that gives good vibes if I bother to fire it up.

Basically it consists of my Strat, a VOX Tonlab ST guitar multi effect, a 10 year old notebook and some cables, and earphones so my wife does not leave me. And a pick.

I am hoping to buy some better head phones soon, the ones I got are not good, and maybe some good small monitor speakers.

I just bought myself a used Peavey Valvemaster, I know it's not a Marshall or other great amps but I tried it out at the shop with my own guitar and it sounded cool so I took it - other amps are not in my price range, so... The reason for this amp is that for the few times when I played on other amps it sounded really ****** compared to what I get when recording straight into the computer, so I thought I better get myself an amp and find out why. So after the first day playing around I already managed to get some ideas and settings for my pedals. Also, I will get myself an USB interface so that I can record "live" from the amp using a microphone. Anyway, I am happy now :D :D :D
TeeGee attached the following image:

+1
posted on #74
adu Supporter
Buddy, sounds and looks nice ! See me, i bought a Bugera Amp, its similar to the Fender! What does it matter? It will sounds like we play or use it, we don´t need a trendy Amp ;)
posted on #75
GrooveEnth
Here's mine. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that this is -after- tidying up! Damn, I hate cables....
GrooveEnth attached the following image:

+1
posted on #76
Wade Supporter
Hey GrooveEnth that's a lovely big space and especially like the glass brick wall. Nice natural light! My space is so small I can't photograph it (open floor space of 1.4 X 2.1, less than three square meters!). Fits my chair and a stand with the saxophones. My house is large enough, but I can't disturb "madam" with my "incessant tooting" so have been quarantined within the spare bedroom's dressing room.
+1
posted on #77
R_T_71
my little set up :)
R_T_71 attached the following image:

Everything is practice :)
+1
posted on #78
R_T_71
pic 2
R_T_71 attached the following image:

Everything is practice :)
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
posted on #79
nuno1959
Not much but comfy... 1st photos is last iteration, last are it's latest - the Wacom Cintiq is gone, all the basses have been replaced by my Status & my Eden combo is gone, replaced by the Epifani mini rig.[img]https://www.flickr.com/photos/13706825@N03/albums/72157673211721813/with/30928503400/[/img]
posted on #80
Wade Supporter
nuno1959 wrote:
Not much but comfy... 1st photos is last iteration, last are it's latest - the Wacom Cintiq is gone, all the basses have been replaced by my Status & my Eden combo is gone, replaced by the Epifani mini rig.[img]https://www.flickr.com/photos/13706825@N03/albums/72157673211721813/with/30928503400/[/img]

Don't know if it's just me, but can't see the image. Well, having been there I don't need to, but others might like to see!
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Just came across what you guys are doing here and it is great!!
amaser1 from England

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.