- Giugno 24 2020World remixato da marocon al/alla Sequencer Traccia # 193101Danced In The Air
- Novembre 05 2019Rock remixato da marocon al/alla Sequencer Traccia # 175353When The World Ends
- Ottobre 18 2019Blues remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 1739031000 Light Years From Home
- Ottobre 16 2019Blues remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 173771Life's Hard Here
- Ottobre 07 2019Metal remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 173172Space Madness
- Settembre 24 2018Rock remixato da marocon al/alla Sequencer Traccia # 147312Fire In The Sky
- Maggio 06 2018Pop remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 137379Vampires and Werewolves
- Aprile 14 2018Rock remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 135423Sasquatch
- Marzo 20 2018Rock remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 133018Time Machinedi Leftdaloops1019 & marocon
- Febbraio 12 2018HipHop remixato da marocon al/alla Sequencer Traccia # 129673Sugarland
- Febbraio 04 2018Reggae remixato da marocon al/alla Sequencer Traccia # 128893Searching
- Dicembre 30 2017Jazz-Rock remixato da marocon al/alla Voce Traccia # 125760Ghost Town
Biografia e influenze musicali
Hi, I'm Mark O'Connor. I live in Rothesay, N.B., a rather large suburb on Saint John, N.B.. New Brunswick is on the east coast of Canada, just north of Maine. Married. Father of 3 young adults.
I love songs. Used to always go to sleep and wake up with one in my head. Now that I'm in my 60s I find this condition has lessened. It's still a common occurrence but no longer an everyday one.
Songwriting is a great hobby. My main talent is writng lyrics. I say this with chagrin as my least favourite thing about songs are the words. Oh well.
I think it's more important that the lyrics have a strong rhythmic and/or melodic element, and how the lyrics are sung is more important than what they actually say. But if I can achieve those elements and say something at the same time it's a bonus! I certainly try and be original. I also like the lyrics to be open to interpretation. I love writing all kinds of different songs. I've got a big sense of humour so that makes its way into some of my songs.
Please feel free to use my lyrics or vocal tracks in any way you'd like. This is explicit permission to do so. If you are using them though I'd love to know just cause I'm curious so feel free to let me know.
I've no natural ability as a singer, but late in life I've learned to use my voice in some interesting ways to create vocals. Some efforts are more successful than others:}
I do have a Moog slim phatty I love to use, and a basic keyboard with a ton of sounds on it. And a mini theremin I do use these things in fleshing out arrangements, adding accents and other sort of musical ornamentation.
dispositivi di registrazione
For my vocals I do have a Boss VE-20 that allows me to do a lot with my voice, to find the right sort of sound for the song I'm working with.
Data di nascita
Novembre 2 1960
|Fans (“Mi piace” ricevuti):||650|
|“Mi piace” assegnati:||854|
|Post nel Forum:||32|
"like it? love it? Pay for it ! thanks Yall !!"