Cool Drumming Vid
SUPPORTER
Posts: 431
Joined: 27 feb 2016
I know there's lots of great drummers out there. This one just popped up at the top of my YT feed this evening and I really enjoyed his tight funky play. No wasted rolls with this guy! I thought it was cool and would share. Quite the drummer!
[youtube]bRM2Gn9nU7Q[/youtube]
[youtube]bRM2Gn9nU7Q[/youtube]
+7
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: 27 feb 2015
He is awesome. He's more than earned his nickname of 'Sugarfoot'. He is the epitome of a great drummer: focuses on a superb feel and knows what to leave out!
+4
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
Timeless, entertaining, helpful, friendly and always surprising! I like when an idea is growing and is constantly reinvented. All users here are wikiloops and I like that. This is not any site on the web, it is wikiloops!
adu