Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Online indicator in shoutbox

Online indicator in shoutbox

posted on #1
nilton
Could there some kind of realtime indicator in the shoutbox to show whether the user is still online so that you dont reply to someone that will never get it.
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hmmm, of course that would be possible, with the current setup of the shoutbox it wil not work tho, since only fresh posts will be added and old posts just stay untill you reload the page - a measure taken to keep unnecessary traffic low.
Anyone else feeling we really need that?
The "users online" panel does "only" have a lag of up to 5minutes, what makes online status hard to track is that users don't necessaryly log out when leaving, and that it is not uncommon to stay on a page for a longer time while jamming...
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
nilton
Just a thought. As the number of users is growing so is the number of online users which makes it hard to see who is there and who is not at a glance. The traffic situation can be solved with a client side script
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick
Stef from Italy

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.