Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Your favourite loop (moment)

Your favourite loop (moment)

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
For me it’s simple: Wikiloop #45141 at 2:38. Being challenged by the ‘Loop’s finest to play 5/8 and then hear what Alice added is awesome.

What’s your ‘Loops moment’?
+3
posted on #2
kimbo
to many happy moments to mention all.... but here are a few....
Track #77416
Track #120720
Track #110896
Track #102046
Track #98572
Track #88300
Track #88288
Track #80245 ...................etc....... etc
+1
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
SupJax
Way north and Pact of the dead. Reasons to join Wikiloops.
#38430 - #47617
+2
posted on #4
Anon518
#131670 :D
+3
posted on #5
BuzzBomber
Joining the 'Loops is on my list of favorite moments, a lot has changed for me in less than 90 days!

i'm going with Track # 131884 - as my absolute fave to date

and anything by GemmyF

any Bornfree sequenced track --BornFree, your tracks always make me want to sing and wish i could REALLY sing!!

and KMstar singing anything say Track # 130760

BUT now, i am SOOOooo flattered that Stella's dog singing to one of my tracks is her favorite 'Loops moment, that I may have to change my vote to THIS moment! <3<3<3:W
+3
posted on #6
GrooveEnth
Arrrgh - what a terrible question! :) I could probably list dozens of tracks but trying to restrict myself to one in particular that evokes some particularly good memories and which really shows off the wonders of Wikiloops....

#96067 - "Wandering Lost". Not only an opportunity to play with a couple of extremely talented musicians on a beautiful piece of music but it turned into a rather special 'benefit' project due through Kimbo's inspiration ( #102028) which grew a veritable forest of remixes including my first 'Pixie' piccolo bass remix ( #102204 ). And not only that but GemmyF took a variation and made something completely cool again with #96081. :)
posted on #7
wjl Supporter
I'm still quite new, and haven't contributed anything yet. But I've tried to come up with something to contribute, and learned a lot while doing that. A lot about myself, a lot about my intentions, and a lot about what actually *would be* a contribution, and what not. So I'm thankful for the experience, and I will try another jam as my first one.

My favourite loop moment so far? Discovering all of you. What a great mix of wonderful musicians you are. Thanks to each of you for doing this.

Edit, from next morning: I decided to actually upload my first collab with #131946 - so now you know what brought me in here, it's tracks like these. Or like #130075 by Inkless and jussef63 - masterful work, and too many to name them all.
+8
posted on #8
bhunt1 Supporter
When I first joined, I got to jam with a lot of great musicians and cool people. I did a bass line to a drum track by Roux and got several remixes - it was so thrilling to have people want to jam with me. The track is On the Road Back #18653. It really introduced me to the community and made me realize that I could learn and grow and make friends here and I have been coming back regularly ever since :)
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
ROBJOL Supporter
My best moment is when I went to Urft, Germany in 2015 to meet many people who contribute to make my life a good one.
Kindness, respect and a lot of music played there.
No more frontiers for me since that time.
+2
posted on #10
mpointon Supporter
Can I add #35236 to the mix? I’d forgotten about it until now.

I love it. It’s nuts. Properly nuts. It’s off its rocker. But I love the fact that the ‘loops doesn’t care.

It’s art and I love it.
+2
posted on #11
wjl Supporter
mpointon wrote:I love it. It’s nuts. Properly nuts. It’s off its rocker. But I love the fact that the ‘loops doesn’t care.

It’s art and I love it.

Loved the template already. Now it's perfection :) :W <3
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is a must for ageing musicians like myself ! It has given me something to look forward to every day ! I have made may new great friends !
onewholeft

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.