Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Ticket - Safari 12.0.3

Ticket - Safari 12.0.3

posted on #1
GemmyF
in the BANDs section on the list of tracks when you click the play arrow nothing happens
usually the track opens up and you can see the wav graphic and comments....

I went into several BANDs and the same thing happened----

I had to click the linked number to bring up a "Tracks" url or "Whole Page" then I could get it to play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO I clicked on the Heading of the New Transparency Report and it popped up an OOPS! Page

but then clicked on one of the other forum post off the Landing page and they opened
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you hit the link off the Shoutbox sidebar ----to go to the shout box archive
only the same amount of entries that the side bar shows are on the whole archive and no
pages of archived shouts

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clicking on the radio on the Memeber's Profile Page in the sidebar brings me to a page with a large radio image at top
and copy below it -- But Radio won't play and no choices to cycle through or go to the different styles of RADIO to be listened to

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey Gemmy,
please do me a favor and post one "ticket" per issue in the future, that way I can keep a better overview of what still needs attention. Let me see what has been worked on:
GemmyF wrote:
in the BANDs section on the list of tracks when you click the play arrow nothing happens
usually the track opens up and you can see the wav graphic and comments....

I went into several BANDs and the same thing happened----

I had to click the linked number to bring up a "Tracks" url or "Whole Page" then I could get it to play.

That should by now be fixed.
GemmyF wrote:
ALSO I clicked on the Heading of the New Transparency Report and it popped up an OOPS! Page

but then clicked on one of the other forum post off the Landing page and they opened
_

I didn't get it - sorry, where did you click on what?
GemmyF wrote:

when you hit the link off the Shoutbox sidebar ----to go to the shout box archive
only the same amount of entries that the side bar shows are on the whole archive and no
pages of archived shouts

Please re-check the radio, too. I'll still need to look at the shoutbox archive...on I go :)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
just checked: shoutbox archive looks good to me - might be you checked in some tumbleweedish situation and there were only a handfull of post during the past 24hours? that's limiting the number of shouts available in the archive as far as I recall...
+1
posted on #4
GemmyF
the radio is sort of working
---------------------------------------
1)when I change genres it gets a "can't locate the page"

2)when I click through - fairly slowly --- it takes along time to show the players and after 3 or 4 clicks to the next play----it won't ever show who's playing

3) only one Thumbs up per session--then the thumbs-up button goes away

4) comments never worked

5) the "selector" for styles of RADIO is super slow and it doesn't work after the 2nd switching between Radio "Stations"
+1
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
please re-check, I've applied some fixes last night and found what probably caused your observed radio issues...
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
like it? love it? Pay for it ! thanks Yall !!
HiFiFlutes from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.