Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Messages not working

Messages not working

posted on #1
Wade Supporter
When I click on messages it flicks on for a moment then the "banner comes up over it and goes to the banner page. Have tried using different servers and different computers, so seems to be not a problem at my end. Also may be related that the information and new tracks numbers on the banner page flick off after a split second when I log on.

Help
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Wade, I don't know what is going on but here everything is normal...
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Wade Supporter
Also heard from Andri via E-mail and he's having the same problem. You hit the messages button and a box comes up that's part of the home page banner and it flips to the home page.

You may want to check with a few others in various parts of the world. I've checked again and it's still the same problem for me.
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
issue should be fixed now, Andri found a way to cause a redirect loop with the wikiloops embed tag... I just fixed that.
posted on #5
Wade Supporter
My hero!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick
Stef from Italy

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.