Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Been awhile since ive been active....

been awhile since ive been active....

posted on #1
R_T_71
Work, hunting season, and yup more work is most of the reason i havent been around much! lol

Got good news tho, been working w/ my e-kits and i think i'm about ready to finally upload some drum tracks to all the great music iv'e heard around this site!! I found out this morning that the whole time since i added the mixer board that i had most everything hooked up wrong and wasn't able to get a decent sounding recording!! sad aint it? lol anyway here's a pic of my setup now and hope to be adding to the mix soon!! i know i can't hold a candle to most of the drummers on here but hey , it's all practice right??
R_T_71 attached the following image:

Everything is practice :)
posted on #2
Shi Supporter
Hi there R_T_71, looking forward to hearing ! :)
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Marceys Supporter
Your kit looks great man! Love to hear you play on it!

Cheers,

Marc
posted on #4
Rickplayer
Nice Kit glad your back to jam
posted on #5
Girard
Drummers are in high demand, most of us have a bunch of tracks with no drums on them. I appreciate the thumbs you have given me too. I'll be looking for your stuff, I do a lot of bass on drum tracks
posted on #6
mpointon Supporter
Loving the electronic kit, acoustic cymbals setup. Should sound great! I'm going to ask, though, what all the pedals are for! 3 right, 3 left? Tell me what they're for!
posted on #7
R_T_71
lol mostly for looks atm , they came w/ the kits so I figured why not use them... but my feet need a lot of work before I would be able to really use em.
posted on #8
R_T_71
ok , ive got this thing as tweaked as much as I can with what I got and considering it is all pretty much low end I have decided just to ask who would like some drums to their song?i figured it would be better just to ask so the ones that have a serious take on their song don't get mad at me cause it doesn't sound that good..lol just post em here and ill "attempt" to play them. I prefer songs around 80 to 140 bpm do to my own limitations.
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A friendly and welcoming place, it gives me the chance to be creative and have so much fun with an amazingly talented community. Thanks!
Shi

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.