Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
September Diary - the show must go on

September Diary - the show must go on

TeeGee Posted on 25 set 2026 #41
TeeGee
SUPPORTER
Posts: 2268
Joined: 27 set 2014
Move the camera so it points to different areaa until you catch the bandit 😉 they are sneaky and vicious little buggers, but you are Shamika, glorious member of Homo Sapiens, the apex predator species, ruler over all the earth! You will not be defeated by a squirrel! Watch Bruce Lee in Enter The Dragon, take a deep breath, let out a primal scream, call up your inner warrior and get him! Remember you decendent from a loooooong line of celtics, Anglo-Saxons and
Viking warriors! Raaaaaaaah😊
+1
Shamika Posted on 25 set 2026 #42
Shamika
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1064
Joined: 4 feb 2012
Unfortunately I can't climb up there myself but the last time I looked I see that he knocked the camera over, as you say "sneaky little bugger" My only solution is to move house (which I'm trying to do) hahaha!
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Shamika Posted on 30 set 2026 #43
Shamika
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1064
Joined: 4 feb 2012
I've been enjoying the daily images that pop up automatically on my new pc so I thought I'd add one as my final Diary post as September and the Summer end.

..... or maybe not I couldn't copy/paste it - I shall look for another :o

Here ya go [img]https://img.magnific.com/free-photo/vibrant-wildflowers-colorful-field_23-2151975541.jpg?semt=ais_hybrid&w=740&q=80[/img]
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
Wikiloops is a real great idea. It's very exciting to talk and play with poeple all around the world. Long Live Wikiloops!
JeF31

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.