New Smileys?

posted on #1
Girard
Good Moinsen, {lol I love that word}

I was wondering if I could suggest a less contraversial upgrade!

I would really love some new smileys, especially celebratory ones like raising the roof, fist pump etc...

What do you say Dick?
posted on #2
Girard
No smiley love? Come on!!!
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
GemmyF
:o
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
lol, thx to gemmyF for bumping this one, it had slipped past my memory tbh -
well, the smiley topic...
It may sound strange, but finding good smileys is not as easy as one may imagine,
I've been searching around a little, and am not all happy about what I found out there. The better emoticons/smileys all come with some kind of useage rights issue that would not be easy to solve with the loops. It would seem most appropriate to design a set of emoticons for the loops, but I must admit I haven't started so far, these small buggers take a lot of time, and I'm not the greatest pixel pusher out there I guess.
If anyone happens to have ideas, great resource links or anything, feel free to pass em on ;)
posted on #5
OliVBee Supporter
what about [url=http://www.allsmileys.com/]allsmileys.com[/url] ?
posted on #6
DannyK
What forum software is this forum based on?
posted on #7
Dick Supporter
oh, it is based on something called PHP-FUSION cms - I usually never go back there, since wikiloops is not compatible with the CMS in general any longer (long story, that) ...
now i just had a look, and found a set which would at least fit our current smileys... will see if I can easily adopt that.
@mr.Bee - had a look there, too, but somehow didn't feel any good about those... meta-music in emojis is the thing, yanno...
posted on #8
DannyK
I asked so I could check for any precompiled compatible smiley packs. :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick
Stef from Italy

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.