COPYRIGHT

posted on #1
sarmoc
HELLO !! TELL ME HOW CAN I DO WHEN I WANT REGISTRER A SONG IN COPYRIGHT ONLY I HAVE WRITTEN THE LYRIC?? I CAN DO THAT??
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey,
I am not sure if I understood the question correctly.

If the track has been published somewhere, do not upload it to wikiloops.
If you have made the lyrics and the recording and have not published it somewhere else, then it is OK to upload it to wikiloops.

If there are other musicians involved in writing the text or playing the music, do not upload their music.
Only your own.

We have a spanish help section, too :)
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
MusicWorx
...I have permission from Karliene to add atmosphere and instruments to a song Karliene has on her web site. She loved what I had done with this one #95419

she has only one trak left here at the loops, but have many at soundcloud. We have been speaking on Facebook, and she says I am welcome to use any of her compositions to work with.

Quote:
"...I would love that!! Feel free to get creative with anything I've made. That kind of thing always inspires me" Karliene.com
So, with that said, would I be able to post to Wikiloops the finished product that I come up with posting credit to her as the vocal, she has approved this method, just checkin with you guys...

I suppose I could just create what inspires me to develop from her song, Lament for Boromir, and leave out the vocals...there is a thought...anyway, comments appreciated.
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
i suppose this could work as is but however it would be preferable if Karliene would post by herself the parts she has composed ... so the wikiloops license would be granted for remixes ;)
posted on #5
MusicWorx
That makes perfect sense OlivBee, kinda thought that would be the way to go...I can ask her to do that, and if she prefers not to upload, I will simply upload the backing trak only to Wikiloops...and the full mix to Soundcloud...did that before with this one...asked Stephanie first then provided link and credit where I have used it...including here at the loops with "Search for the Lost Djembe Tribe" #95357

[url=https://www.soundcloud.com/scott-glover-9/hearts-of-nature-2nd-movement]SoundCloud[/url]

p.s. that is one of my Watercolour paintings displayed with the Song.
posted on #6
OliVBee Supporter
nice peaceful song :) and cool art too ! Arches is my paper of choice ;)
posted on #7
MusicWorx
...you know your paper! Arches 140 lb I believe I did that one on...
posted on #8
OliVBee Supporter
hot pressed is my fav but that might get a touch too far from the subject of this thread hehe
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Just a Basement hobbyist but the hours of entertainment wikiloops has brought me and my guitar rig are worth so much more than my (father of 2 little ones) butt can give! Thanks Wikiloops keep up the great work (all of you musicians as well!).
allfeel from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.