Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Login timeouts?

Login timeouts?

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
Hi Dick,

I'm finding on both iPhone (Opera Coast and Safari) and my browser (Opera on Mac, Safari on Mac and Opera on PC) that I'm getting logged out after a relatively short amount of time. By this, I mean the cookie isn't remembering me - I don't get logged out whilst I'm on the site. Sometimes it's 20 minutes, sometimes longer. But when I go back to my browser, I'm logged out. Is this intentional? Or do I need to just flush out my browser caches (I've done this on my Mac and PC via CCleaner but not on my iPhone).

I did check for a duplicate report but didn't spot one.

Thanks!
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
I extended the session length again after I had reduced it to avoid server meltdown scenarios... still observing the stats go up and down, it's the usual, unpleasant shaky ride... but I'll tame it sooner or later ;)
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
The thing about wikiloops is the incredible people willing to share their creations with the world purely for their love for music. It's priceless!
Riky from Portugal

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.