Friends list?

friends list?

posted on #1
Ben
aren´t we all friends?
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
lol, thats a good one ben :)

yes, I think we are, but with 1500 members, I guess its pretty good to be able to find your way to your fellows profiles by having your own list of shortcuts, thats what the friends list ought to be good for.

In the future, I might add a notice on your wall whenever a friend shared a track, so you wont miss that... this feature is not developed far, but I think it will become more and more usefull with time passing and the crowd growing :)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Pako
If someone adds me as a friend, I thought they would show up in my friends list as well. Shouldn't all friendships be mutual? :D

I wonder if a notification would be helpful, "Member "so and so" just added you to their friends list, would you like to be their friend to? [Yes] [No]"

Just a thought, I think I got it figured out now, and will be adding everyone anyways, so not that big of a deal. Just a minor suggestion is all. ~Cheers~
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the sense of community, the pro attitude, and the spawning of ideas, that WORLDWIDE music collaboration brings. Help Wikiloops be here forever.
MasterK from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.