Had to share it

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 54
Joined: 16.07.15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7jGOnqrCQ
posted on #2
User Avatar
Fool
Posts: 2233
Joined: 30.12.10
*warning*
*by clicking on above link, you may be exposed to some jazz music of the excellent kind.
If you happen to play acoustic guitar or upright bass, your self-confidence might be subject to damage.*
Phantastic :D
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 107
Joined: 09.06.14
Brilliant feel!
Edited by Marceys on Gennaio 10 2018 19:54
Or something like that! :)
posted on #4
User Avatar
Administrator
Posts: 512
Joined: 07.01.13
yep a wonderful pick ! :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 54
Joined: 16.07.15
Dick wrote:
*warning*
*by clicking on above link, you may be exposed to some jazz music of the excellent kind.
If you happen to play acoustic guitar or upright bass, your self-confidence might be subject to damage.*
Phantastic :D


Yes. Made me consider using my guitars for fire wood :D
posted on #6
User Avatar
Administrator
Posts: 512
Joined: 07.01.13
FrankieJ wrote:
Yes. Made me consider using my guitars for fire wood :D


Bireli tends to have this effect on anyone :) if you ask for more i might have hints that will finish convincing you in your fire wood projects !! :D
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 54
Joined: 16.07.15
I am a big fan now thanks to khangurumc in conversation yesterday.
What a wonderful player :)
posted on #8
User Avatar
Administrator
Posts: 512
Joined: 07.01.13
Indeed ! He's a fantastic musician with a huge gipsy jazz background :)
allthough that's where he comes from (gipsy) that is not my favorite side of him ! i strongly urge you to check out this duet with Sylvain Luc, another stellar french guitarist you might have heard of already because he's a Godin icon (very awsome i swear !!) ... their story together has quite a few chapters :)
if you didn't end up with fire wood at the end of this show there is more you could check out hehe ;)

[youtube]Mqt5COQUH0U[/youtube]
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 33
Joined: 11.05.15
Wonderful guitar player ! of course.
Here, it's 100% French music with the great "Richard Galliano" playing "Piaf"[youtube]T68QwxxGuek[/youtube]
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 54
Joined: 16.07.15
OliVBee wrote:
Indeed ! He's a fantastic musician with a huge gipsy jazz background :)
allthough that's where he comes from (gipsy) that is not my favorite side of him ! i strongly urge you to check out this duet with Sylvain Luc, another stellar french guitarist you might have heard of already because he's a Godin icon (very awsome i swear !!) ... their story together has quite a few chapters :)
if you didn't end up with fire wood at the end of this show there is more you could check out hehe ;)

[youtube]Mqt5COQUH0U[/youtube]


Wonderful players. Embarrassingly I was unfamiliar with them.
All I can say in my defense is when I left music for 10+ years I totally left it.
Definitely a download for study :)
Thanks for sharing.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
laffingduc from United States

"Just a few words about wikiloops..."It's Fun"!"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .