Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Just like Christmas

Just like Christmas

posted on #1
axenvocs Supporter
I was thinking about my reaction when I wake up start a fresh day and I find some adds on a wiki jam I have done. I don't know about the rest of you but for me it is like receiving a present. I just wanted to share that thought and thank you all for the presents I have received and the ones still in the works, Happy jamming :)
+11
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey,
thanks for sharing that - it does mean a lot to me,
but this thread also happens to be one of "those coincidences" that really make me smile, let me tell you why:

I've been co-writing/collaborating on an article about wikiloops recently, describing a users experience when getting into wikiloops.

When I got to speak about receiving remixes, I ended up stating "let me admit that:
it felt like Christmas time to me!" and actually asked cmdr_chill (who has co-authored and been helping me get my english refined) if that idiom would work in english :) Quite funny to see the exact phrase appear here a few days later.

May you have many more feels-like-christmas moments on wikiloops & happy jamming :)
+4
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I was saved in wikiloops. When I was going to quit the music I met here.
Keiton from Costa Rica

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.