general feedback

posted on #1
Fool
heres the place to comment on wikiloops as a project.

Coders note:
Today, after three months of coding full time while working for a living full time as well, its hard to believe this really has become what I imagined it to be. One by one all the features I found useful came to life, and I honestly didn`t know a line of .php script ninty days ago. Now its up to you and me to make this platform a spring of inspiration for every new visitor to come. Thanks to those who come along! Happy jammin!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
think this is the right place to post this suggestion haha: maybe have a pause button so when we press play we dont need to go back to the beginning of the jam? :D
posted on #3
Fool
hey! thanks for the idea. I'm running short on space in the playerbar, but you are absolutely right to ask for this. A scrollbar has been requested too, so I will sit down and see what I can do. Think the other navi-buttons will have to shrink then...
Or should we just put a pause button instead of the stop button? if there was a scrollbar, you could go back to the start this way too... I'll rethink it and come up with some kind of solution soon.
Thanks for the hint!

posted on #4
cool, i looks forward to it! haha :P
posted on #5
Fool
scrollbar done, hoho

posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Hey.
Are you intrested in some better looking buttons for the player? I can make them. I do graphics stuff for fun.

In general, the site design is a bit crude. Maybe I can help further.
posted on #7
Fool
hey makkE, thank you very much for the offer and the sent-in buttons! It'll take a little time to get them embedded!
I'm glad for any feedback and advice on the GUY, not much of a graphics guru myself :-)

posted on #8
User Avatar Member
i miss a link enabling me to jump from the international board to the german one. other way round works perfectly fine :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Bruno.A from France

"Great musicians and big jam for free ... what else ?"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .