Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Got You Crying

Got You Crying

Keeper Posted on 15 mag 2012 #1
Keeper
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: 14 mag 2012
I'm in an online band with these guys. Check us out:

[url]https://sites.google.com/site/fjatestsite/finished-tracks---rock/got-you-cryin[/url]
Keeper Posted on 15 mag 2012 #2
Keeper
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: 14 mag 2012
Ooops I guess i should have posted this to "Open Mic". Still learning the site.:D
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
I was saved in wikiloops. When I was going to quit the music I met here.
Keiton

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.