Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Looking for a keyboard player

looking for a keyboard player

posted on #1
GemmyF
I'm / we're looking for a keyboard player for a project where the songs are already written --BOTH Lyrics/vocals, guitars and drums, and Bass soon to be added.
The type of music is like the keyboards of Jethro Tull from Aqualung-Thick as a Brick, EARLY Genesis(with Peter Gabriel), Grateful Dead, and mostly progressive overall, Roxy Music with a mix of twang a billy.

Please PM me if this sounds like you'd be interested in this project ----- I can send you a link so you can hear what I'm talking about......Not just a jam or groove thing but
something with variations and variations on the initial theme within a song-----

Thanks and hope to hear from some folks that think this would be fun and fulfilling. We have Lots of songs that could use your excellence!

Jim(GemmyF)
+2
posted on #2
Ernie440 Supporter
Dude, found your guy .. this cat can rock with the best!!!

[youtube]J---aiyznGQ[/youtube]
+5
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Para mi significa, la revelacion de que puedo "hablar" con musicos de todo el mundo en este idioma que todos conocemos LA MUSICA!!!
carlottis

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.