R.I.P. Roy Clark A musicians musician.

posted on #1
Bothen
He could do it all.

https://youtu.be/H0TMVQzC0Cg
+3
posted on #2
mortheol
How sad...A truly great guitar player as well as a super funny guy. I grew up watching Hee-Haw, Roy Clark and Buck Owens inspired me to keep practicing my guitar as a young kid.
I always loved this video of him playing live on the "Odd Couple"...the look on their faces says it all.
Also look at his strumming hand speed...like the wings of a hummingbird. Just a truly great guitar player who could do it all. R.I.P. Roy
[youtube]-xssnp7R51A[/youtube]
+2
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
bluvation Supporter
Yes he was a wonderful Musician and Singer. One of the best songs ever recorded in my opinion was 'Yesterday When I Was Young' Song writing at it's best! R.I.P Roy Clark!
[youtube]NEY4LxORCeo[/youtube]
+2
posted on #4
GemmyF
[youtube]6dtQbt3y7a0[/youtube]
Love me some Roy Clark!
+3
posted on #5
GoneUser_200920
Remember watching him as a kid. He could pick a banjo like nobody else. Read his bio the other day. He started playing at 14 and at 15 in his father's band.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks.
abyssinal from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.