Search needs

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Tracks by Gender & Lineup ( Recently added or Most downloaded ) Are the only two options and one must be used. Need another option to access some of the 53,261 members in the middle. Maybe a off button for that filter ?

Members Search needs Gender option . I thought I could use Member Search for the music I’m looking for.
posted on #2
Fool
Hey :)
Not sure if I understood correctly what you are trying to achieve - are you looking for tracks with female voices, or where exactly does the "gender" issue arise?
Maybe there is some workaround, just let us know what exactly you are out to find :)
Mind, we have "only" 2.500+ something active uploaders, you will not find the 50k "guest listener" profiles via members search or track search.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
:)(Tab Search, Tab Backing Tracks, Tab Tracks by Gender & Lineup)
Filter ( Recently added or Most downloaded ) Are the only two options and one "must" be used.
Need another option. or ( Maybe a off button for that filter? )

Members Search needs ( country, blues, Rock... ) option.
I thought I could use Member Search for the music I’m looking for to bypass the filter.
posted on #4
Fool
Hey!
Now I get it - look it's called "Genre" (means "musical style") not "Gender"(boy or girl) :D
That's why I asked if you were looking for female vocals...
Yes, a genre filter on the member search page... that would make sense, I'll see what I can do when I get around to that.

To offer more ordering options besides "new" and "most downloaded" on the track search page seems a little difficult- not sure anyone would make use of a "medium-old and not yet remixed"-filter, but I'm open for suggestions.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
:D Genre Gender LOL I blame it on the American public school system lt's not my fault I refused to learn. B)
Now about the search filter how about a no filter option ?
Edited by GBD on Gennaio 15 2019 19:04
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Gatorblue from United States

"Wikiloops is good for your creativity. Where else do you get to jam with many excellent musicians, world-wide, from the comfort of your studio?"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .