Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[closed] Users online in v11

[closed] Users online in v11

posted on #1
wjl Supporter
Hi all,

in my browser, the "Users Online" view of the Shoutbox doesn't show all avatars, and with browser sizes smaller than fullscreen, it also doesn't have a scroll bar - so out of the x number of users, I see just 14 or so:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7863/32655120207_a9ee3d963b_b_d.jpg[/img]

When havin my window full screen (1920x1200 in my case), I do have the scroll bar, the rest still applies:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7867/32655120597_c869192be7_b_d.jpg[/img]

Please note that my own avatar pic is shown in only one of these (so yes, I do have one ;) ). Oh, and my browser in this case is Firefox ESR 60.x - haven't checked Chrome or others yet...

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
both scrollbar & non-loading avatars should be fixed now, thanks for the screenshots!
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
wjl Supporter
Wow, that was fast :) And I had a funny effect: at first I thought "WT... no avatars at all!" - and after scrolling up the *main* window (not the shoutbox/usersonline box one), they all appeared one after the other.

I just see, now that I'm typing they all disappeared again. Strange. And no, haven't smoked anything since ... (end of August/beginning of September) ... last year :D

Funny, too: could just replicate the issue with up-scrolling of the main window - and after down-scrolling and typing a bit here, they vanished again.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it!

And cheers,
Wolfgang
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
fixed it should be by now :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wonderful Idea.
LuckyHarp from Italy

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.