For Nuno1959

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I know you have a lot going on but just to say we miss you. You are the most-original bass player I’ve ever heard. I hope things are going ok for you and I hope you’ll return here again. I know you have stuff to deal with.

For those of you who don’t know Nuno - one of the smartest, original and funniest people it’s ever been my pleasure to meet - here he is with Wade, Ninfrag and myself.

Wishing you all the best, sir. I hope things are getting better for you.

[wl]73268[/wl]
If you make a mistake, do it again and make it look like you meant to do it!
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Not sure if Nuno will see this, but I'll send him an E-mail to let him know you've posted this. It will definitely make him smile. He's been very busy working in the UK and is having several days off back in Portugal. It's uncertain when he'll finish the job he's on and will be back at home in Portugal and have time and his own space for making music.

From my standpoint it was a joy to be with you on this track. Such a wonderful template from you. It always said to me: "Here I stand, and it's a joy to be part of this universe".
Edited by Wade on Agosto 11 2019 22:05
You're only as old as you smell
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Hi Martin

Wade alerted me to your post - I rarely come to the forum.. - forgive my tardy answer but i was in back in Portugal on a break and in the middle of 1000 things I had to sort before coming back to the UK..

1st of all, many thanks for the compliments and right back at you Mr : your drumming makes EVERYONE sound so much better !! :)
2nd, as Wade said I've been doing this renovation job in the UK for a friend/client ( 4th property I do for him.. ) for nearly 7 months now, all this while i'm renovating my own place back home.
Yes, it's been a ride..

For quite a while now my life took a big turn and I still have some time ahead before it comes back to some sort of ''normalcy'' and I have my own space to play, record, etc...:
these days I use the little time I have, to play live w/ this bunch of friends but even that has come to an abrupt halt because of this job.

I can assure you I also miss playing and interacting w/ you, Wade and all the others I've had the pleasure to get to know here and came to meet later and play with at the Wikimeets..

I may be gone for quite some time but none of you are forgotten !!
A big hug to you and again many thanks for your kind words. :)

XX

Nuno
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
All the best to you Nuno ;)
Rockin´ in a free world !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
6stringvin from Canada

"Love!!"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .